2008-09-28 08:38:53

by Li, Zhigang

Subject: [Bluez-users] Does scotest work in bluez4.7?

Hi all,
I can't use scotest command when I installed the 4.7 package.
Does I need install other package look like bluez-utils?
If yes,which version could be best for test?
Thanks your answer.
B,R

Attachments:
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Does scotest work in bluez4.7?

Hi Zhigang,

> I can't use scotest command when I installed the 4.7 package.
> Does I need install other package look like bluez-utils?
> If yes,which version could be best for test?

actually scotest is pretty bad for testing. It is really low-level and
would only work with BlueZ to BlueZ connections.

Regards

Marcel