2008-09-23 12:13:30

by murthy.voleti

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez porting

Hi,

I am working on a study to port Linux Bluez library onto Symbian OS.
Kindly give me details about

==> is it feasible to port Bluez on Symbian OS

==> What are all the depended libraries Bluez inturn depends on?

==> Kindly provide list of all libraries.

==> Whether the dependent libraries are already ported on Symbian
os?

==> Looks like there are sys/signals.h problems while porting.

==> Any other useful information.

Regards

Voleti

Attachments:
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Murthly,

> I am working on a study to port Linux Bluez library onto Symbian
> OS. Kindly give me details about

so first of all you might run into a license problem. The Bluetooth
library is GPL. Once you solved that, then you will run into technical
problems since the library is tightly bound to the Linux kernel.

Regards

Marcel