2008-10-10 13:06:04

by Frédéric

Subject: [Bluez-users] Using a bluetooth dongle as a slave device

Hello,

I have a usb dongle to add bluetooth support to ma machine. I mainly use
it to connect to a bluetooth-to-serial converter, and make tests. My
final application runs on a Nokia, which has build-in bluetooth.

Now, I would like to simulate, on my machine, the hardware connected to
the bluetooth-to-serial device, so that I can connect to it from my
Nokia.

The problem is: how can I use my dongle as a slave, as a
bluetooth-to-serial device, to be more precise?

Thanks for you help,

--
Fr=E9d=E9ric

by Frédéric

On vendredi 10 octobre 2008, Fr=E9d=E9ric wrote:

> I have a usb dongle to add bluetooth support to ma machine. I mainly use
> it to connect to a bluetooth-to-serial converter, and make tests. My
> final application runs on a Nokia, which has build-in bluetooth.
>
> Now, I would like to simulate, on my machine, the hardware connected to
> the bluetooth-to-serial device, so that I can connect to it from my
> Nokia.
>
> The problem is: how can I use my dongle as a slave, as a
> bluetooth-to-serial device, to be more precise?

No idea?

-- =

Fr=E9d=E9ric

http://www.gbiloba.org