2008-12-10 09:45:24

by menno

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez 4.20/4.21/4.22

Hello,

I use Bluez incombination with asterisk (chan_mobile.c module). The
chan_mobile module accepts calls from bluetooth enabled cell-phones.

When i use bluez < 4.19 this works but there is an audio delay from
asterisk to the connected mobile phone. But the connection is stable and
the cellphone doesn't discconnect from asterisk.

When i use bluez > 4.20 (& 4.21 & 4.22) this works better (with audio) and
there is an short delay when the call is begin. After some seconds (i
think between 5 & 10 seconds) the delay is away. But after 15 seconds the
audio is dropped and asterisk disconnect the bluetooth phone.
Only when i restart the mobile phone he is connected again.

My Question: Is it possible to develop a version that the mobile
connection don't disconnect from the asterisk pabx and also with good (no
delayed) audio capabilties??