2012-06-28 14:36:17

by dedicatedhk

Subject: IPV4 , IPV6 & Colocation Service

Whether you're looking for rack space or bandwidth, we are a smart business decision for IP Transit. We specializes in high quality wholesale bandwidth/rack space.

We have our own datacenter in Hong Kong & provide email/application/web rental service to clients.We are APNIC member & provide clean IPV4/IPV6 to clients.

Pls send us email for further information.Thanks,

Boris
[email protected]

If you do not wish to further receive this event message, email "[email protected]" to unsubscribe this message or remove your email from the list.