2008-02-22 12:07:13

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Hi all,

Currently, I have a big problem: e2fsck refuses to fix my currupted
filesystem...

The filesystem (about 3TB) is created on an LVM LV, which spans a number
of RAID5 arrays, for which the underlying devices are imported using ATA
over Ethernet. Because of some strange network failure, the filesystem
got corrupted and was remounted read-only.

e2fsck presented me really _a lot_ of errors, especially much duplicated
blocks. After fixing them all, e2fsck restarts the check and after a
while dies with "XXX should never happen!!!". The complete output:

> e2fsck 1.40-WIP (14-Nov-2006)
> Pass 1: Checking inodes, blocks, and sizes
> Pass 2: Checking directory structure
> Directory inode 268451937 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451941 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451945 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451949 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451953 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451957 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451961 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451965 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451969 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451973 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451977 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451981 has an unallocated block #4. Allocate? yes
>
> XXX should never happen!!!
> Aborted
>

Furthermore I'm running the default Debian stable kernel 2.6.18.

When trying to mount the damaged filesystem and removing the directories
which were supposed to have problems (I saw some output about those
directories in earlier e2fsck runs), the filesystem of course reports
problems:

> # dmesg | tail
> kjournald starting. Commit interval 10 seconds
> EXT3-fs warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended
> EXT3 FS on loop0, internal journal
> EXT3-fs: mounted filesystem with writeback data mode.
> EXT3-fs error (device loop0): ext3_free_inode: bit already cleared for
> inode 275087393
> Remounting filesystem read-only
>

Can anyone please help me fix this filesystem? I will be on vacation
next week, so my reply might be a little bit late... Thanks!

Regards,

-- Bas


2008-02-22 12:39:59

by Theodore Ts'o

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 01:07:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Currently, I have a big problem: e2fsck refuses to fix my currupted
> filesystem...

The things that I would suggest first of all is upgrading to the
latest version of e2fsprogs. If that doesn't fix it, I'm going to
need either a compressed e2image file (see the e2image man page) or
login access to see what is up.

- Ted

2008-02-22 13:14:38

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Theodore Tso wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 01:07:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Currently, I have a big problem: e2fsck refuses to fix my currupted
>> filesystem...
>>
>
> The things that I would suggest first of all is upgrading to the
> latest version of e2fsprogs. If that doesn't fix it, I'm going to
> need either a compressed e2image file (see the e2image man page) or
> login access to see what is up.
Thanks for the suggestion, I was naively assuming that e2fsck wasn't
under active development. I've installed the statically linked 1.40.6
from Debian Lenny and it's running. However, it will take quite a long
time before it will actually hit the point where the old version found
problems.
I'll let you know what the results are!

Regards,

-- Bas

2008-02-22 17:44:31

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

> Theodore Tso wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 01:07:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Currently, I have a big problem: e2fsck refuses to fix my currupted
>>> filesystem...
>>>
>>
>> The things that I would suggest first of all is upgrading to the
>> latest version of e2fsprogs. If that doesn't fix it, I'm going to
>> need either a compressed e2image file (see the e2image man page) or
>> login access to see what is up.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, I was naively assuming that e2fsck wasn't
> under active development. I've installed the statically linked 1.40.6
> from Debian Lenny and it's running. However, it will take quite a long
> time before it will actually hit the point where the old version found
> problems.
> I'll let you know what the results are!
>

Unfortunately it didn't work out. Apart from the e2fsck version number,
the output did not change:

> e2fsck 1.40.6 (09-Feb-2008)
> /dev/loop0: recovering journal
> Pass 1: Checking inodes, blocks, and sizes
> Pass 2: Checking directory structure
> Directory inode 268451937 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451941 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451945 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451949 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451953 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451957 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451961 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451965 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451969 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451973 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451977 has an unallocated block #1. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> Directory inode 268451981 has an unallocated block #4. Allocate<y>? yes
>
> XXX should never happen!!!
> Aborted

In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful if
you could assist me solving this problem.

Regards,

-- Bas

2008-02-22 17:47:04

by Eric Sandeen

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Bas van Schaik wrote:

> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful if
> you could assist me solving this problem.

Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into the
problem.

Thanks,
-Eric

2008-02-22 17:55:18

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>
>> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
>> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful if
>> you could assist me solving this problem.
>
> Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into the
> problem.
>

Should that be a raw image or a 'normal' one?

-- Bas

2008-02-22 18:00:36

by Eric Sandeen

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Bas van Schaik wrote:
>> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>>
>>> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
>>> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful if
>>> you could assist me solving this problem.
>> Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into the
>> problem.
>>
>
> Should that be a raw image or a 'normal' one?

Raw, I think; that way you can compress it as well.

-Eric

2008-02-22 18:06:15

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>>> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>>>
>>>> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
>>>> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful
>>>> if
>>>> you could assist me solving this problem.
>>> Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into the
>>> problem.
>>>
>>
>> Should that be a raw image or a 'normal' one?
>
> Raw, I think; that way you can compress it as well.
>

I'm working on it, but it seems that the image creation process is going
to take a long time... If it will make it before my departure, I will
publish it somewhere and post the link here. If it takes too long, I will
publish it in about a week and a half.

Thanks for your support!

-- Bas

2008-02-22 18:28:15

by Theodore Ts'o

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 07:06:10PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
> > Bas van Schaik wrote:
> >>> Bas van Schaik wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday, from
> >>>> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_ grateful
> >>>> if
> >>>> you could assist me solving this problem.
> >>> Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into the
> >>> problem.
> >>>
> >>
> >> Should that be a raw image or a 'normal' one?
> >
> > Raw, I think; that way you can compress it as well.
> >
>
> I'm working on it, but it seems that the image creation process is going
> to take a long time... If it will make it before my departure, I will
> publish it somewhere and post the link here. If it takes too long, I will
> publish it in about a week and a half.

Yeah, it could be quite big, given that you have a 3TB filesystem. That's
why I suggested the "or given me login access to the system", although
understand there could be all sorts of privacy and security issues
involved with that request.

- Ted

2008-02-22 19:31:24

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 07:06:10PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
>> > Bas van Schaik wrote:
>> >>> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>> In a few hours I will hit the road towards France for a holiday,
>> from
>> >>>> which I will return on the 3rd of March. I would be _really_
>> grateful
>> >>>> if
>> >>>> you could assist me solving this problem.
>> >>> Providing the compressed e2image would let ted or others look into
>> the
>> >>> problem.
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> Should that be a raw image or a 'normal' one?
>> >
>> > Raw, I think; that way you can compress it as well.
>> >
>>
>> I'm working on it, but it seems that the image creation process is going
>> to take a long time... If it will make it before my departure, I will
>> publish it somewhere and post the link here. If it takes too long, I
>> will
>> publish it in about a week and a half.
>
> Yeah, it could be quite big, given that you have a 3TB filesystem. That's
> why I suggested the "or given me login access to the system", although
> understand there could be all sorts of privacy and security issues
> involved with that request.

The dump is not ready yet...

Whatever we will do, it will have to wait for a week and a half. For now I
really appreciate all the help.

Cheers,

-- Bas

2008-02-22 19:48:33

by Theodore Ts'o

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 08:31:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
> > Yeah, it could be quite big, given that you have a 3TB filesystem. That's
> > why I suggested the "or given me login access to the system", although
> > understand there could be all sorts of privacy and security issues
> > involved with that request.
>
> The dump is not ready yet...
>
> Whatever we will do, it will have to wait for a week and a half. For now I
> really appreciate all the help.

Ok, when you get back, I should also have a patch for you that will
allow the "XXX should never happen" message to display more
information, so if the dump is too big for us to move over the
network, I'll have another way of doing some remote debugging.

- Ted

2008-03-02 19:08:27

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Theodore Tso wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 08:31:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, it could be quite big, given that you have a 3TB filesystem. That's
>>> why I suggested the "or given me login access to the system", although
>>> understand there could be all sorts of privacy and security issues
>>> involved with that request.
>>>
>> The dump is not ready yet...
>>
>> Whatever we will do, it will have to wait for a week and a half. For now I
>> really appreciate all the help.
>>
> Ok, when you get back, I should also have a patch for you that will
> allow the "XXX should never happen" message to display more
> information, so if the dump is too big for us to move over the
> network, I'll have another way of doing some remote debugging.
>
Last night I returned from my holiday trip, so I'm available again. The
e2image dump completed somewhere during my absence and has grown to 1.6
gigabytes (bzip2), too large to actually publish if you ask me. I think
it is okay to provide you access to the system, please contact me
(preferably using a GPG-encrypted message) so we can agree on the
details. Of course it would be great if you can send a patch which will
make e2fsck more verbose.

-- Bas

2008-03-07 13:41:19

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Bas van Schaik wrote:
> Theodore Tso wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 08:31:13PM +0100, Bas van Schaik wrote:
>>
>>
>>>> Yeah, it could be quite big, given that you have a 3TB filesystem. That's
>>>> why I suggested the "or given me login access to the system", although
>>>> understand there could be all sorts of privacy and security issues
>>>> involved with that request.
>>>>
>>>>
>>> The dump is not ready yet...
>>>
>>> Whatever we will do, it will have to wait for a week and a half. For now I
>>> really appreciate all the help.
>>>
>>>
>> Ok, when you get back, I should also have a patch for you that will
>> allow the "XXX should never happen" message to display more
>> information, so if the dump is too big for us to move over the
>> network, I'll have another way of doing some remote debugging.
>>
>>
> Last night I returned from my holiday trip, so I'm available again. The
> e2image dump completed somewhere during my absence and has grown to 1.6
> gigabytes (bzip2), too large to actually publish if you ask me. I think
> it is okay to provide you access to the system, please contact me
> (preferably using a GPG-encrypted message) so we can agree on the
> details. Of course it would be great if you can send a patch which will
> make e2fsck more verbose.

Hmmm, it is starting to annoy me that I can't get the filesystem to
work... I just tried to restore the ext3 metadata from a LVM snapshot
(taken two weeks ago, before running e2fsck), but that didn't work:
> # e2image /dev/loop1 e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06
> e2image 1.40-WIP (14-Nov-2006)
> # e2image -I /dev/loop2 e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06
> e2image 1.40-WIP (14-Nov-2006)
> e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06: File too large

(note that loop0 is the real filesystem which is messed up and looks
unrecoverable, loop1 is the LVM snapshot I took before doing any attempt
to fix loop0 and loop2 is a LVM snapshot of loop0 which I created a few
hours ago to test e2image on without making things worse)

Why is e2image refusing to restore the metadata, and what does "File too
large" mean?

I think this is pretty much the moment were I can say "HELP!!!"

-- Bas



2008-03-07 15:51:21

by Eric Sandeen

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Bas van Schaik wrote:

> Why is e2image refusing to restore the metadata, and what does "File too
> large" mean?

How big are things really? stracing the command would show you what is
returning the error...

-Eric

> I think this is pretty much the moment were I can say "HELP!!!"
>
> -- Bas


2008-03-07 16:29:57

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Bas van Schaik wrote:
>
>
>> Why is e2image refusing to restore the metadata, and what does "File too
>> large" mean?
>>
> How big are things really? stracing the command would show you what is
> returning the error...
>
The image file is 35335922 kbytes (= about 33GB), but is of course
sparse and actually uses 4218560 kbytes (= about 4 GB). The original
filesystem is 550502400 blocks long (block size 4096, number of inodes:
275251200).

The last few lines of output when using strace:
> close(4) = 0
> open("/usr/lib/gconv/ISO8859-1.so", O_RDONLY) = 4
> read(4, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\200\4\0"...,
> 512) = 512
> fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9436, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 8228, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4,
> 0) = 0xb1ab3000
> mmap2(0xb1ab4000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4, 0x1) = 0xb1ab4000
> close(4) = 0
> write(2, "e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008"...,
> 55e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06: File too large
> ) = 55
> exit_group(1) = ?
> Process 6218 detached
I can't see what's going wrong here.

-- Bas



2008-03-07 17:46:15

by Theodore Ts'o

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Can you send me the full strace output?

- Ted

2008-03-07 18:13:04

by Bas van Schaik

[permalink] [raw]
Subject: Re: e2fsck dies with error "this should never happen!!!"

Theodore Tso wrote:
> Can you send me the full strace output?
>
> - Ted
>
Sure (and indeed, it contains some EFBIG output):
> # strace e2image -I /dev/loop2 e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06
> execve("/sbin/e2image", ["e2image", "-I", "/dev/loop2",
> "e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008"...], [/* 19 vars */]) = 0
> uname({sys="Linux", node="infinity", ...}) = 0
> brk(0) = 0x804c000
> access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory)
> mmap2(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
> 0) = 0xb7eed000
> access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory)
> open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY) = 3
> fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=20396, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 20396, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7ee8000
> close(3) = 0
> access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory)
> open("/lib/libext2fs.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\320N\0"...,
> 512) = 512
> fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=102892, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 105844, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
> 0) = 0xb7ece000
> mmap2(0xb7ee7000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x18) = 0xb7ee7000
> close(3) = 0
> access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory)
> open("/lib/libcom_err.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0 \t\0\000"...,
> 512) = 512
> fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=5820, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 8876, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
> 0) = 0xb7ecb000
> mmap2(0xb7ecd000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0xb7ecd000
> close(3) = 0
> access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory)
> open("/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\240O\1"...,
> 512) = 512
> fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1241392, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
> 0) = 0xb7eca000
> mmap2(NULL, 1247388, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE,
> 3, 0) = 0xb7d99000
> mmap2(0xb7ec0000, 28672, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x127) = 0xb7ec0000
> mmap2(0xb7ec7000, 10396, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7ec7000
> close(3) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
> 0) = 0xb7d98000
> mprotect(0xb7ec0000, 20480, PROT_READ) = 0
> set_thread_area({entry_number:-1 -> 6, base_addr:0xb7d986c0,
> limit:1048575, seg_32bit:1, contents:0, read_exec_only:0,
> limit_in_pages:1, seg_not_present:0, useable:1}) = 0
> munmap(0xb7ee8000, 20396) = 0
> open("/usr/lib/locale/locale-archive", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
> fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=317792, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 317792, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7d4a000
> close(3) = 0
> brk(0) = 0x804c000
> brk(0x806d000) = 0x806d000
> write(2, "e2image 1.40-WIP (14-Nov-2006)\n", 31e2image 1.40-WIP
> (14-Nov-2006)
> ) = 31
> open("e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
> lseek(3, 0, SEEK_SET) = 0
> read(3, "\20\267+\177Ext2 Image 1.0\0\0infinity\0\0\0\0"..., 332) = 332
> lseek(3, 4096, SEEK_SET) = 4096
> read(3, "\0\0h\20\0\0\320 \0\0\0\0F\371\246\4\5\300\214\17\0\0\0"...,
> 1024) = 1024
> mmap2(NULL, 544768, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
> -1, 0) = 0xb7cc5000
> lseek(3, 8192, SEEK_SET) = 8192
> read(3, "\212\0\0\0\213\0\0\0\214\0\0\0\0\0\0\0~\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 12288, SEEK_SET) = 12288
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\0\1\[email protected]\0\2\[email protected]\0\3\0005\7\256\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 16384, SEEK_SET) = 16384
> read(3, "\0\0\200\0\1\0\200\0\2\0\200\0\0\0\220>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 20480, SEEK_SET) = 20480
> read(3, "\0\0\300\0\1\0\300\0\2\0\300\0\317\24\307<\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 24576, SEEK_SET) = 24576
> read(3, "\0\0\0\1\1\0\0\1\2\0\0\1\273k\0179\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 28672, SEEK_SET) = 28672
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\1\1\[email protected]\1\2\[email protected]\1\277F->\10\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 32768, SEEK_SET) = 32768
> read(3, "\0\0\200\1\1\0\200\1\2\0\200\1e\22\260=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 36864, SEEK_SET) = 36864
> read(3, "\0\0\300\1\1\0\300\1\2\0\300\1\332J\213<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 40960, SEEK_SET) = 40960
> read(3, "\0\0\0\2\1\0\0\2\2\0\0\2\202\0040<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 45056, SEEK_SET) = 45056
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\2\1\[email protected]\2\2\[email protected]\2t4\230>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 49152, SEEK_SET) = 49152
> read(3, "\0\0\200\2\1\0\200\2\2\0\200\2\0\0g<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 53248, SEEK_SET) = 53248
> read(3, "\0\0\300\2\1\0\300\2\2\0\300\2\0\0j:\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 57344, SEEK_SET) = 57344
> read(3, "\0\0\0\3\1\0\0\3\2\0\0\3\0\0{?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 61440, SEEK_SET) = 61440
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\3\1\[email protected]\3\2\[email protected]\3\0\0E=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 65536, SEEK_SET) = 65536
> read(3, "\0\0\200\3\1\0\200\3\2\0\200\3\0\0\331:\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 69632, SEEK_SET) = 69632
> read(3, "\0\0\300\3\1\0\300\3\2\0\300\3\0\0_>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 73728, SEEK_SET) = 73728
> read(3, "\0\0\0\4\1\0\0\4\2\0\0\4\344%7>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 77824, SEEK_SET) = 77824
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\4\1\[email protected]\4\2\[email protected]\4\0\0\315?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 81920, SEEK_SET) = 81920
> read(3, "\0\0\200\4\1\0\200\4\2\0\200\4\0\0\273?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 86016, SEEK_SET) = 86016
> read(3, "\0\0\300\4\1\0\300\4\2\0\300\4\0\0\264?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 90112, SEEK_SET) = 90112
> read(3, "\0\0\0\5\1\0\0\5\2\0\0\5\0\0\355?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 94208, SEEK_SET) = 94208
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\5\1\[email protected]\5\2\[email protected]\5\2\0a?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 98304, SEEK_SET) = 98304
> read(3, "\0\0\200\5\1\0\200\5\2\0\200\5a\10\3668\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 102400, SEEK_SET) = 102400
> read(3, "\0\0\300\5\1\0\300\5\2\0\300\5\1\0w7\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 106496, SEEK_SET) = 106496
> read(3, "\0\0\0\6\1\0\0\6\2\0\0\6\0\0\371?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 110592, SEEK_SET) = 110592
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\6\1\[email protected]\6\2\[email protected]\6\0\0\354?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 114688, SEEK_SET) = 114688
> read(3, "\0\0\200\6\1\0\200\6\2\0\200\6\0\0Y<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 118784, SEEK_SET) = 118784
> read(3, "\0\0\300\6\1\0\300\6\2\0\300\6\263+\352?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 122880, SEEK_SET) = 122880
> read(3, "\0\0\0\7\1\0\0\7\2\0\0\7\364\0\264?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 126976, SEEK_SET) = 126976
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\7\1\[email protected]\7\2\[email protected]\7\1\0\235?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 131072, SEEK_SET) = 131072
> read(3, "\0\0\200\7\1\0\200\7\2\0\200\7\1\0G=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 135168, SEEK_SET) = 135168
> read(3, "\0\0\300\7\1\0\300\7\2\0\300\7\0\0\25>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 139264, SEEK_SET) = 139264
> read(3, "\0\0\0\10\1\0\0\10\2\0\0\10\3\0r=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 143360, SEEK_SET) = 143360
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\10\1\[email protected]\10\2\[email protected]\10\2\0\376?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 147456, SEEK_SET) = 147456
> read(3, "\0\0\200\10\1\0\200\10\2\0\200\10\0\0\276?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 151552, SEEK_SET) = 151552
> read(3, "\0\0\300\10\1\0\300\10\2\0\300\10Po\361?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 155648, SEEK_SET) = 155648
> read(3, "\0\0\0\t\1\0\0\t\2\0\0\t\332t\245>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 159744, SEEK_SET) = 159744
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\t\1\[email protected]\t\2\[email protected]\t(r\335>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 163840, SEEK_SET) = 163840
> read(3, "\0\0\200\t\1\0\200\t\2\0\200\t&\0\354>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 167936, SEEK_SET) = 167936
> read(3, "\0\0\300\t\1\0\300\t\2\0\300\t\0\0\371?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 172032, SEEK_SET) = 172032
> read(3, "\0\0\0\n\1\0\0\n\2\0\0\n\0\0\310?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 176128, SEEK_SET) = 176128
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\n\1\[email protected]\n\2\[email protected]\n\302\26\364?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 180224, SEEK_SET) = 180224
> read(3, "\0\0\200\n\1\0\200\n\2\0\200\n\0\0|>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 184320, SEEK_SET) = 184320
> read(3, "\0\0\300\n\1\0\300\n\2\0\300\n\25\0\261?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 188416, SEEK_SET) = 188416
> read(3, "\0\0\0\v\1\0\0\v\2\0\0\v\0\0\376?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 192512, SEEK_SET) = 192512
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\v\1\[email protected]\v\2\[email protected]\v\0\0\377?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 196608, SEEK_SET) = 196608
> read(3, "\0\0\200\v\1\0\200\v\2\0\200\v\0\0\[email protected]\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 200704, SEEK_SET) = 200704
> read(3, "\0\0\300\v\1\0\300\v\2\0\300\v\2\0\371?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 204800, SEEK_SET) = 204800
> read(3, "\0\0\0\f\1\0\0\f\2\0\0\f\0\0\377?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 208896, SEEK_SET) = 208896
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\f\1\[email protected]\f\2\[email protected]\f\0\0\374?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 212992, SEEK_SET) = 212992
> read(3, "\0\0\200\f\1\0\200\f\2\0\200\f\0\0\323?\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 217088, SEEK_SET) = 217088
> read(3, "\0\0\300\f\1\0\300\f\2\0\300\f\22\0\214:\367\4\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 221184, SEEK_SET) = 221184
> read(3, "\0\0\0\r\1\0\0\r\2\0\0\r\3\0\242,\212\2\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 225280, SEEK_SET) = 225280
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\r\1\[email protected]\r\2\[email protected]\r\0\0\305:\t\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 229376, SEEK_SET) = 229376
> read(3, "\0\0\200\r\1\0\200\r\2\0\200\[email protected]\227:\t\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 233472, SEEK_SET) = 233472
> read(3, "\0\0\300\r\1\0\300\r\2\0\300\r\260`\347:\t\5\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 237568, SEEK_SET) = 237568
> read(3, "\0\0\0\16\1\0\0\16\2\0\0\16\0\0\340:\t\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 241664, SEEK_SET) = 241664
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\16\1\[email protected]\16\2\[email protected]\16\0\0\246;\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 245760, SEEK_SET) = 245760
> read(3, "\0\0\200\16\1\0\200\16\2\0\200\0163\0\236?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 249856, SEEK_SET) = 249856
> read(3, "\0\0\300\16\1\0\300\16\2\0\300\16\321bB>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 253952, SEEK_SET) = 253952
> read(3, "\0\0\0\17\1\0\0\17\2\0\0\17\26\0\0109\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 258048, SEEK_SET) = 258048
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\17\1\[email protected]\17\2\[email protected]\17i|\355?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 262144, SEEK_SET) = 262144
> read(3, "\0\0\200\17\1\0\200\17\2\0\200\17\224i\24=\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 266240, SEEK_SET) = 266240
> read(3, "\0\0\300\17\1\0\300\17\2\0\300\17r\0175>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 270336, SEEK_SET) = 270336
> read(3, "\0\0\0\20\1\0\0\20\2\0\0\20\0\0\[email protected]\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 274432, SEEK_SET) = 274432
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\20\1\[email protected]\20\2\[email protected]\20\0\0\347?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 278528, SEEK_SET) = 278528
> read(3, "\0\0\200\20\1\0\200\20\2\0\200\20\0\0\364?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 282624, SEEK_SET) = 282624
> read(3, "\0\0\300\20\1\0\300\20\2\0\300\20\4\0\276?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 286720, SEEK_SET) = 286720
> read(3, "\0\0\0\21\1\0\0\21\2\0\0\21\254\0P?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 290816, SEEK_SET) = 290816
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\21\1\[email protected]\21\2\[email protected]\21\1\0\235?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 294912, SEEK_SET) = 294912
> read(3, "\0\0\200\21\1\0\200\21\2\0\200\21\0\0\245?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 299008, SEEK_SET) = 299008
> read(3, "\0\0\300\21\1\0\300\21\2\0\300\21\0\0\305?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 303104, SEEK_SET) = 303104
> read(3, "\0\0\0\22\1\0\0\22\2\0\0\22\0\0\311?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 307200, SEEK_SET) = 307200
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\22\1\[email protected]\22\2\[email protected]\22\0\0\334<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 311296, SEEK_SET) = 311296
> read(3, "\0\0\200\22\1\0\200\22\2\0\200\22\0\0)=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 315392, SEEK_SET) = 315392
> read(3, "\0\0\300\22\1\0\300\22\2\0\300\22\0\0\371?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 319488, SEEK_SET) = 319488
> read(3, "\0\0\0\23\1\0\0\23\2\0\0\23\0\0\321?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 323584, SEEK_SET) = 323584
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\23\1\[email protected]\23\2\[email protected]\23\1^d>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 327680, SEEK_SET) = 327680
> read(3, "\0\0\200\23\1\0\200\23\2\0\200\23\0\0u>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 331776, SEEK_SET) = 331776
> read(3, "\0\0\300\23\1\0\300\23\2\0\300\23\'\0 =\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 335872, SEEK_SET) = 335872
> read(3, "\0\0\0\24\1\0\0\24\2\0\0\24\0\0\334?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 339968, SEEK_SET) = 339968
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\24\1\[email protected]\24\2\[email protected]\24\0\0\233<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 344064, SEEK_SET) = 344064
> read(3, "\0\0\200\24\1\0\200\24\2\0\200\24\0\0\311=\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 348160, SEEK_SET) = 348160
> read(3, "\0\0\300\24\1\0\300\24\2\0\300\24\0\0\332>\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 352256, SEEK_SET) = 352256
> read(3, "\0\0\0\25\1\0\0\25\2\0\0\25\1\0(?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 356352, SEEK_SET) = 356352
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\25\1\[email protected]\25\2\[email protected]\25\0\0\0044\6\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 360448, SEEK_SET) = 360448
> read(3, "\0\0\200\25\1\0\200\25\2\0\200\25\0\0\3246\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 364544, SEEK_SET) = 364544
> read(3, "\0\0\300\25\1\0\300\25\2\0\300\25\0\0\3149\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 368640, SEEK_SET) = 368640
> read(3, "\0\0\0\26\1\0\0\26\2\0\0\26\33\v\331$9\4\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 372736, SEEK_SET) = 372736
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\26\1\[email protected]\26\2\[email protected]\26\0\0\3156\6\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 376832, SEEK_SET) = 376832
> read(3, "\0\0\200\26\1\0\200\26\2\0\200\26\0\0\0047\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 380928, SEEK_SET) = 380928
> read(3, "\0\0\300\26\1\0\300\26\2\0\300\26\0\0\3529\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 385024, SEEK_SET) = 385024
> read(3, "\0\0\0\27\1\0\0\27\2\0\0\27\0\0\242:\6\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 389120, SEEK_SET) = 389120
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\27\1\[email protected]\27\2\[email protected]\27\0\0\n9\375\4\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 393216, SEEK_SET) = 393216
> read(3, "\0\0\200\27\1\0\200\27\2\0\200\27\0\0\372?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 397312, SEEK_SET) = 397312
> read(3, "\0\0\300\27\1\0\300\27\2\0\300\27\0\0\3:\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 401408, SEEK_SET) = 401408
> read(3, "\0\0\0\30\1\0\0\30\2\0\0\30\0\0\274?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 405504, SEEK_SET) = 405504
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\30\1\[email protected]\30\2\[email protected]\30\35\0\326?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 409600, SEEK_SET) = 409600
> read(3, "\0\0\200\30\1\0\200\30\2\0\200\30\0\0q>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 413696, SEEK_SET) = 413696
> read(3, "\0\0\300\30\1\0\300\30\2\0\300\30\0\0\250?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 417792, SEEK_SET) = 417792
> read(3, "\0\0\0\31\1\0\0\31\2\0\0\31\356zJ>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 421888, SEEK_SET) = 421888
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\31\1\[email protected]\31\2\[email protected]\31\0\0C8\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 425984, SEEK_SET) = 425984
> read(3, "\0\0\200\31\1\0\200\31\2\0\200\31\0\0\315?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 430080, SEEK_SET) = 430080
> read(3, "\0\0\300\31\1\0\300\31\2\0\300\31&k\0207\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 434176, SEEK_SET) = 434176
> read(3, "\0\0\0\32\1\0\0\32\2\0\0\32\0\0\356?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 438272, SEEK_SET) = 438272
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\32\1\[email protected]\32\2\[email protected]\32\10\0\323?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 442368, SEEK_SET) = 442368
> read(3, "\0\0\200\32\1\0\200\32\2\0\200\32\0\0\377?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 446464, SEEK_SET) = 446464
> read(3, "\0\0\300\32\1\0\300\32\2\0\300\32\0\0:)\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 450560, SEEK_SET) = 450560
> read(3, "\0\0\0\33\1\0\0\33\2\0\0\33\4\0\325<\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 454656, SEEK_SET) = 454656
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\33\1\[email protected]\33\2\[email protected]\33D\2\'=\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 458752, SEEK_SET) = 458752
> read(3, "\0\0\200\33\1\0\200\33\2\0\200\33\223\25\3678\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 462848, SEEK_SET) = 462848
> read(3, "\0\0\300\33\1\0\300\33\2\0\300\33\304c\260<\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 466944, SEEK_SET) = 466944
> read(3, "\0\0\0\34\1\0\0\34\2\0\0\34\370h\36>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 471040, SEEK_SET) = 471040
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\34\1\[email protected]\34\2\[email protected]\34\24A\207?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 475136, SEEK_SET) = 475136
> read(3, "\0\0\200\34\1\0\200\34\2\0\200\34\0\0\231?\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 479232, SEEK_SET) = 479232
> read(3, "\0\0\300\34\1\0\300\34\2\0\300\34\26\0\311>\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 483328, SEEK_SET) = 483328
> read(3, "\0\0\0\35\1\0\0\35\2\0\0\35x\21\377?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 487424, SEEK_SET) = 487424
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\35\1\[email protected]\35\2\[email protected]\35\0\0\372:\6\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 491520, SEEK_SET) = 491520
> read(3, "\0\0\200\35\1\0\200\35\2\0\200\35\0\0\314:\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 495616, SEEK_SET) = 495616
> read(3, "\0\0\300\35\1\0\300\35\2\0\300\35\0\0\367:\6\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 499712, SEEK_SET) = 499712
> read(3, "\0\0\0\36\1\0\0\36\2\0\0\36\0\0>:\6\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 503808, SEEK_SET) = 503808
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\36\1\[email protected]\36\2\[email protected]\0364\3q:\7\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 507904, SEEK_SET) = 507904
> read(3, "\0\0\200\36\1\0\200\36\2\0\200\36\0\0\7:\7\5\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 512000, SEEK_SET) = 512000
> read(3, "\0\0\300\36\1\0\300\36\2\0\300\36\273_\327:\7\5\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 516096, SEEK_SET) = 516096
> read(3, "\0\0\0\37\1\0\0\37\2\0\0\37\0\0\0338\7\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 520192, SEEK_SET) = 520192
> read(3, "\0\[email protected]\37\1\[email protected]\37\2\[email protected]\37\0\0\365:\n\5\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 524288, SEEK_SET) = 524288
> read(3, "\0\0\200\37\1\0\200\37\2\0\200\37\0\0\1;\377\4\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 528384, SEEK_SET) = 528384
> read(3, "\0\0\300\37\1\0\300\37\2\0\300\37\20\0\1;\377\4\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 532480, SEEK_SET) = 532480
> read(3, "\0\0\0 \1\0\0 \2\0\0 \230t\1;\377\4\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 536576, SEEK_SET) = 536576
> read(3, "\0\[email protected] \1\[email protected] \2\[email protected] \373}\375?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 540672, SEEK_SET) = 540672
> read(3, "\0\0\200 \1\0\200 \2\0\200 \4\0\362?\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> lseek(3, 544768, SEEK_SET) = 544768
> read(3, "\0\0\300 \1\0\300 \2\0\300 \0\0\[email protected]\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096) = 4096
> mmap2(NULL, 68816896, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
> -1, 0) = 0xb3b24000
> mmap2(NULL, 34410496, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS,
> -1, 0) = 0xb1a53000
> _llseek(3, 4294963200, [4294963200], SEEK_SET) = 0
> read(3, "\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 34406400) = 34406400
> _llseek(3, 4294963200, [4294963200], SEEK_SET) = 0
> read(3, "\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 68812800) = 68812800
> open("e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06", O_RDONLY) = -1 EFBIG
> (File too large)
> open("/usr/share/locale/locale.alias", O_RDONLY) = 4
> fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=2582, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
> 0) = 0xb7eec000
> read(4, "# Locale name alias data base.\n#"..., 4096) = 2582
> read(4, "", 4096) = 0
> close(4) = 0
> munmap(0xb7eec000, 4096) = 0
> open("/usr/share/locale/en_NL/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
> ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> open("/usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT
> (No such file or directory)
> open("/usr/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
> ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> open("/usr/share/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = 4
> fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1474, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 1474, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 4, 0) = 0xb7eec000
> close(4) = 0
> open("/usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules.cache", O_RDONLY) = 4
> fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=21568, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 21568, PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED, 4, 0) = 0xb1a4d000
> close(4) = 0
> open("/usr/lib/gconv/ISO8859-1.so", O_RDONLY) = 4
> read(4, "\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\200\4\0"...,
> 512) = 512
> fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9436, ...}) = 0
> mmap2(NULL, 8228, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4,
> 0) = 0xb1a4a000
> mmap2(0xb1a4b000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4, 0x1) = 0xb1a4b000
> close(4) = 0
> write(2, "e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008"...,
> 55e2image-pre-e2fsck-snapshot_2008-03-06: File too large
> ) = 55
> exit_group(1) = ?
> Process 17912 detached