2007-11-16 14:53:33

by er_singhmandeep

Subject: Market projects look negative and investors look for shelter.

Midas News
Market analysis expects gold to continue rising to all time highs.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. continues to release information on it recent
findings of rich gold deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt. This is
certainly drawing attention as share prices have increased over 115% in
the last 30 days.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.