2007-11-06 07:22:03

by Kamil Kisiel

Subject: Article on nfs server statistics

Greetings,

I wrote a brief article about interpreting some of the NFS server
statistics from /proc. I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look
and review some of the details for accuracy since I pretty much pieced
it together from some information on the net and the kernel headers.

You can find it on my blog at
http://kamilkisiel.blogspot.com/2007/11/understanding-linux-nfsd-statistics.html

Perhaps with a bit of work and cleaning up it could be posted
somewhere as a documentation piece?

Your comments are appreciated.

--
Kamil