2010-01-25 21:11:36

by Guido Trentalancia

Subject: [refpolicy] Building MLS/MCS policy

Stephen,

I did "make clean", but despite that it seems that the modules are not built MLS/MCS... Can it be pehaps because there are custom modules installed that were not compiled with MLS/MCS ?

Guido

2010-01-25 21:22:59

by Stephen Smalley

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 22:11 +0100, Guido Trentalancia wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> I did "make clean", but despite that it seems that the modules are not built MLS/MCS... Can it be pehaps because there are custom modules installed that were not compiled with MLS/MCS ?

Possibly. mv /etc/selinux/refpolicy /etc/selinux/refpolicy.old && make
install?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency