2018-05-30 08:51:53

by Laurent Bigonville

Subject: [refpolicy] Python version mix in the buildsystem

Hello,

It seems that there are quite some mix of python version in the
buildsystem of the refpolicy.

While all the script are using python3 has shebang, the PYTHON variable
in the Makefiles are still using python(2)

Shouldn't everything be aligned to python3?

Kind regards,

Laurent Bigonville

2018-05-31 21:13:29

by Chris PeBenito

On 05/30/2018 04:51 AM, Laurent Bigonville via refpolicy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that there are quite some mix of python version in the
> buildsystem of the refpolicy.
>
> While all the script are using python3 has shebang, the PYTHON variable
> in the Makefiles are still using python(2)
>
> Shouldn't everything be aligned to python3?

Yes. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.

--
Chris PeBenito