2018-09-29 16:19:12[permalink] [raw]
An SETools 4.2.0 release candidate is now available:
Changes since v4.2.0-beta:
* Fixed performance regressions.
* Made further memory usage improvements.
* Fixed build issues with clean target and runtime_library_dirs.
* Revised package structure to make policyrep a module of the setools
* Symbol names are now available as the name attribute (e.g.
Boolean.name, Type.name, etc.)
* Fixed some apol layouts to increase the size of text fields.
* Move constraint expression to its own class.
* Made Conditional.evaluate() more useful and added BaseTERule.enabled()
method to determine if a rule is enabled.
Changes since v4.1.1:
* Replaced the Python/SWIG/static-linked-libsepol policyrep module with
a Cython implementation. This will have performance and memory-usage
improvements and breaks the static linking to libsepol.
* Significant memory usage reduction in sediff (approximately 60%,
depending on the policies).
* Added support for SCTP portcons
* Updated permission maps
This release of SETools has changed dependencies since 4.1.1. See
README.md for more details.