2007-12-06 23:06:48

by Luis R. Rodriguez

Subject: ath5k automated kerneldoc output - updated nightly

Ok, ath5k now has posted HTML kerneldocs, updated nightly:

http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/ath5k#ath5kkerneldoc

We only have kerneldoc with actual content for ath5k.h, debug.h, hw.c
and phy.c. This is still pretty minimal. If you are helping with the
driver I'd like to request to consider adding kdoc through things you
think might be helpful as you go on hacking the driver to help
development documentation. I'll try to get started on a format for
reg.h.

Luis

2007-12-07 00:10:46

by Nick Kossifidis

2007/12/7, Luis R. Rodriguez <[email protected]>:
> Ok, ath5k now has posted HTML kerneldocs, updated nightly:
>
> http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/ath5k#ath5kkerneldoc
>
> We only have kerneldoc with actual content for ath5k.h, debug.h, hw.c
> and phy.c. This is still pretty minimal. If you are helping with the
> driver I'd like to request to consider adding kdoc through things you
> think might be helpful as you go on hacking the driver to help
> development documentation. I'll try to get started on a format for
> reg.h.
>
> Luis

Good job man ;-)

I'll try to add some documentation from time to time...

--
GPG ID: 0xD21DB2DB
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)