2008-01-13 11:09:30

by Ramachandran ms

Subject: Need help

Hi All,

I am planning to do my acadamic project in wireless mesh. Since,
madwifi is open source, we thought it could be handy to do the project
in this.

Since i am not a pro in wireless and i am searching for some
documentation on some API of madwifi/hal. Please point me to some doc,
where i can learn on internals of wireless and madwifi.

Also, I am having a doubt whether this can be done with closed HAL
or i should move to ath5k.

Thanks,
Ramachandran m s

2008-01-13 13:59:56

by Nick Kossifidis

Subject: Re: Need help

2008/1/13, Ramachandran ms <[email protected]>:
> Hi All,
>
> I am planning to do my acadamic project in wireless mesh. Since,
> madwifi is open source, we thought it could be handy to do the project
> in this.
>
> Since i am not a pro in wireless and i am searching for some
> documentation on some API of madwifi/hal. Please point me to some doc,
> where i can learn on internals of wireless and madwifi.
>
> Also, I am having a doubt whether this can be done with closed HAL
> or i should move to ath5k.
>
> Thanks,
> Ramachandran m s

Plz post in madwifi-devel, ath5k-devel ;-)
(see http://www.madwifi.org)

--
GPG ID: 0xD21DB2DB
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)