2013-02-07 09:26:43

by Robert Basic

Subject: Re: wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for Serbia (RS) on 2.4 and 5GHz

Good day all!

On 7 February 2013 09:54, Ognjen Ikovic
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> I am not familiar with the process of posting patches, so please find
> information You have required bellow:
>
> country RS:
> (2400 - 2483.5 @ 40), (N/A, 100 mW)
> (5150 - 5350 @ 40), (N/A, 200 mW), NO-OUTDOOR
> (5470 - 5725 @ 20), (3, 1 W), DFS
>
> Link to the original regulatory document (I have found a version on English)
> can be found here:
> http://www.ratel.rs/upload/editor_files/File/Regulations/Rules/Rules%20on%20radio-stations%20for%20which%20radio-station%20licence%20is%20not%20required.pdf
>
> Please refer to tables on pages 9 and 10 of the provided document.

I have found the same document, but I also have found another one
http://www.ratel.rs/upload/documents/Plan_namene/Plan-namene-tabele.pdf
sadly it is available only in Serbian Cyrillic. This document shows
the "Allocation plan" of the RF ranges. On pages 217-221 it lists
"Broadband wireless networks for data transfer" from roughly 57GHz to
66GHz. Now, this being just a "plan" means that most likely in the
future it will indeed be at 60GHz, but it is not yet implemented. I
don't know how else to read these documents.

Maybe Ognjen can provide more insight into this.

Thanks!

Regards,
Robert