2013-04-02 16:47:08

by Adrian Chadd

Subject: Re: AR9287; mapping between GPIOs and COEX pins

The point behind GPIO pins is that they're generic. There's a
multiplexer in the NIC which lets you map various GPIO pins to any
internal function.

So, you need to find which GPIO pins the bluetooth device is connected to.

Once you know that, you can set the GPIO input/output multiplexer bits
to give those GPIO pins the right BT behaviour.

Adrian