2014-04-28 14:51:32

by Larry Finger

Subject: Driver for RTL8192EE

There are apparently a lot of Lenovo T440s laptops in the wild. In fact, I have
had enough requests for the patches to add driver r8192ee to the staging tree,
that I am making it available on my FTP site.

To obtain this driver, download the following two files:

http://www.lwfinger.com/realtek_drivers/0001-staging-r8192ee-Add-new-driver.patch
http://www.lwfinger.com/realtek_drivers/0002-staging-r8192ee-Add-new-driver.patch

Use these two files, in turn, to modify the standard 3.14.X or 3.15.0-rcX code
for this device. Then build a custom kernel for your computer.

I am presently testing a modified version of this code that uses the standard
rtlwifi structure, and hope to have it ready for submission in time for kernel 3.16.

Larry