2001-11-22 03:31:16

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: The entertainment has returned ...

Greetings LKML !

For all the folks that were mad at me for leaving lkml for a while,
I have returned with more great stuff to keep you rolling your eyes and
adding me back to you mail dump list. So heads up fix your procmail and
mutt and anything else to filter me out ...

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

2001-11-22 03:56:37

by Jeff Merkey

Subject: Re: The entertainment has returned ...

Hey Andre,

If you need any peyote, let me know. I think what would be **REALLY**
entertaining is to get you at a ceremony on Indian Lands (so its legal) with
your keyboard and watch what happens. No doubt, some very interesting code
would get written (and stragne emails).

Welcome back, brother.

:-)

Jeff