2002-06-09 15:59:47

by jeff millar

Subject: Raid _still_ not compiling in v2.5.21

This bug just keeps on bugging me...

raid5.c: In function 'raid5_plug_device':
raid5.c:1247: 'tq_disk' undeclared (first use in this function)

Some patches show up in a search of lkml but I figured such a simple fix
would make it into the Linus tree quickly.

Did I miss something? What's the issue here?

2002-06-11 10:35:36

by NeilBrown

Subject: Re: Raid _still_ not compiling in v2.5.21

On Sunday June 9, [email protected] wrote:
> This bug just keeps on bugging me...
>
> raid5.c: In function 'raid5_plug_device':
> raid5.c:1247: 'tq_disk' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> Some patches show up in a search of lkml but I figured such a simple fix
> would make it into the Linus tree quickly.
>
> Did I miss something? What's the issue here?

The issue?
Time. Priorities. Coversations across time zones. Public
holidays.

It'll get there.

NeilBrown