2001-02-07 19:04:53

by Dave Jones

Every mail I'm sending to l-k gets me a reply from
[email protected] saying it's
awaiting moderator approval.

ISTR this happened last week also with another domain ?

regards,

Dave.

--
| Dave Jones. http://www.suse.de/~davej
| SuSE Labs

2001-02-07 19:20:43

by David Miller

[email protected] writes:

> Every mail I'm sending to l-k gets me a reply from
> [email protected] saying it's
> awaiting moderator approval.
>
> ISTR this happened last week also with another domain ?

Yes, and those bozos ([email protected])
keep resubscribing too. I've removed them both. Blacklisting
the miralink.com domain doesn't seem to be stopping the
subscriptions so I need to delve further where those are
coming from.

Later,
David S. Miller

by Matthew D. Pitts

So that's why I'm getting duplicate posting on some meesages. Thanks Dave.

Matthew.