2001-02-10 23:34:26

by Roger Larsson

Subject: test

OK, you had to...

I have not seen any emails from linux-kernel for some days.
Even tried to resubscribe - Majordomo succeeded in sending me the Confirmation

But nothing...

So I have to try this...

/RogerL

(I am subscribed as [email protected])

--
Home page:
none currently

2001-02-11 13:13:20

by Ben Ford

Subject: Re: test

Roger Larsson wrote:

> OK, you had to...
>
> I have not seen any emails from linux-kernel for some days.
> Even tried to resubscribe - Majordomo succeeded in sending me the Confirmation
>
> But nothing...

I must be getting all yours then!! Seriously, something's broke, I am getting
duplicates of *every* *freaking* lkml message!!

-b

2001-02-11 19:52:27

by Gerhard Mack

Subject: mail loop

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Ben Ford wrote:

> Roger Larsson wrote:
>
> > OK, you had to...
> >
> > I have not seen any emails from linux-kernel for some days.
> > Even tried to resubscribe - Majordomo succeeded in sending me the Confirmation
> >
> > But nothing...
> >

> I must be getting all yours then!! Seriously, something's broke, I am getting
> duplicates of *every* *freaking* lkml message!!
>
> -b
That would be because we have a mail loop at techconsult.de ...

with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version
5.5.2653.13)
id 1WFYLRCL; Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:38:23 +0100

--
Gerhard Mack

[email protected]

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.