2001-07-06 12:27:59

by Naveen Kumar Pagidimarri

Subject: Ram Detailes display

Hai All,

I am trying to display the detailes of freeram and ramfilled

and number of current processes running thru a programme I don't want

to use system calls and getting info from proc files.I want to display

these detailes by accessing from sysinfo.Is it possible.Otherwise

suggest me where i can get related source.

Thank u all in advance

Bye

Naveen

2001-07-06 13:34:11

by Joerg Schmitz-Linneweber

Subject: Re: Ram Detailes display

Hello Naveen,

you are getting unpopular on this list (at least for me)!

This was the second time you've been asking something and urging people to
answer you in less then half an hour. This is _not_ a official helpdesk. You
don't have to pay for every minute you're waiting ;-) Please don't tell us
you're in a rush, as so we are!

Salut,
J?rg

P.S.: Regarding your question, it was answered 4 minutes later by som
_really_ _fast_ guy...