2000-12-10 03:53:55

by Eddy

Subject: Kernel Hackers Guide

Anybody know where I can find a recent kernel hackers guide? LDP points me to a non existing RedHat link.

Thanks from, Eddy

2000-12-10 04:05:15

by Augusto Cesar Radtke

Subject: Re: Kernel Hackers Guide

Eddy wrote:

> Anybody know where I can find a recent kernel hackers guide? LDP points me to a non existing RedHat link.
>
> Thanks from, Eddy

There's no more active KHG, but you can find the last version of the forum at http://www.linuxdoc.org

Augusto

2000-12-10 04:35:44

by Eddy

OK. I saw a link at the bottom of the guide page in the EN column but I
couldn't display the page. Its probably me. I just went back to double check
the link and I couldn't even get the the guide page! Thanks