2003-05-23 06:13:19

by Gurpreet Singh (SCM)

Subject: kernel 2.4.20

Hi

I need to study / install the RSBAC - ACL model.

The Kernel package I downloaded is linux-2.4.20-rsbac-v1.2.2-pre5
I am getting the boot error / message at boot while loading the lilo.
Currently I am having 2.4.7 version Kernel.

Any inupts for the resources for it.. Has any one tried this stuff ?

Thanks in advance

Gurpreet S

2003-05-23 18:39:31

by Jan Knutar

Subject: Re: kernel 2.4.20

> I am getting the boot error / message at boot while loading the lilo.

It would be highly useful, if you provided more detail about what sort
of error you are getting. Sounds to me like you made a mistake with
setting up lilo properly for the new kernel.