2003-01-03 22:14:46

by Philip Dodd

Subject: [Way OT]Re: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"

Ranjeet Shetye wrote:

> I thought I'd just needle some pakis cos they
> are such nincompoops.

> your intransigence over your untenable extreme

Just a bit of editing that I couldn't resist, thought these two bits
went together so well.

Ranjeet, meet my kill file; kill file, this is Ranjeet. Before you go,
it is humbling to live one's life thinking that for every person you
think is an asshole, there are at least 2 that think you are.

More if you post it to an ML ;-)

2003-01-03 22:22:31

by Ranjeet Shetye

Cool. Since you think I am wrong and stubborn and intransigent about
pakis, I'd gladly pay a two way fare for your wife or daughter to
travel/stay alone in the pro-Taliban areas of northern pak. Amazing how
quickly an offer like that shuts up all the politically-correct folks.

The real point of my email was that almost everyone has a slightly
differing viewpoint of how the real world AND the software world should
be arranged. I think pakis suck and you don't. Fine.

RMS's intransigence is hurting the open source movement at a time when
his past leadership shows how much he can help. A little flexibility on
his part would be a tremendous boost.

Ranjeet Shetye

2003-01-04 04:14:05

by Hell.Surfers

The fact that you would rather call people names then go hunt for laden yourself, stop them being brainwashed, means you are the first person I have ever blocked. bye.

Dean McEwan, If the drugs don't work, [sarcasm] take more...[/sarcasm].

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 [email protected] wrote:

> The fact that you would rather call people names then go hunt for laden
> yourself, stop them being brainwashed, means you are the first person I
> have ever blocked. bye.

ME NEXT, ME NEXT !!!!!

See you have not overdosed yet, sigh ...

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group