2001-11-16 18:39:07

by Sean Middleditch

Subject: Kernel oops with XF86

Running kernel 2.4.15-pre5, XFree86 4.1 with a Savage4 based
(SavageTwister) video card, a Via 82C686b based motherboard, Mobile
Duron processor, I got the attached kernel oops. I was running Xine,
with the XShm video output, and the null audio output. The movie
started playing, then the system "locked up." When I rebooted, I found
that message in /var/log/messages.

If there's anything else I need to supply for this bug report, lemme
know. And I'm more than willing to test patches if that's wanted of
me. ^,^

Also, I'm not on the last, so make sure I get a copy of any replies.

Thanks!
Sean Etc.

Attachments:
crash-oops.txt (1.21 kB)