2002-06-29 17:23:30

by Miles Lane

Subject: Where are the journal notes from the Kernel Summit at OLS?

I saw one batch of notes from the first day and nothing since.
Anyone know if more notes have been put on the web?

Thanks,
Miles

2002-06-29 18:04:53

by Jonathan Corbet

> I saw one batch of notes from the first day and nothing since.
> Anyone know if more notes have been put on the web?

My second-day notes are at http://lwn.net/Articles/3467/. The "annotated"
group photo is also up.

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net

by Ragnar Hojland Espinosa

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 10:21:12AM -0700, Miles Lane wrote:
> I saw one batch of notes from the first day and nothing since.
> Anyone know if more notes have been put on the web?

You can find interesting mp3/oggs at:

http://linuxkernel.foundries.sourceforge.net/article.pl?sid=02/06/26/0116225

--
____/| Ragnar H?jland Freedom - Linux - OpenGL | Brainbench MVP
\ o.O| PGP94C4B2F0D27DE025BE2302C104B78C56 B72F0822 | for Unix Programming