2003-05-02 20:24:53

by Nigel Cunningham

Subject: Location of latest block-highmem patch?

Hi.

I'm wondering whether the version 19 patch I've found by Googling is the
latest. Can anyone provide a pointer to a newer version?

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does
not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth.
-- 2 Timothy 2:14, NASB.

2003-05-02 20:34:05

by Randy.Dunlap

Subject: Re: Location of latest block-highmem patch?

On Sat, 03 May 2003 08:37:27 +1200 Nigel Cunningham <[email protected]> wrote:

| Hi.
|
| I'm wondering whether the version 19 patch I've found by Googling is the
| latest. Can anyone provide a pointer to a newer version?

For what kernel version?

It's already merged in 2.4.20 and 2.5 (if we are talking about
the same thing).

--
~Randy