2003-05-14 08:17:58

by Dean McEwan

Subject: Digital Rights Management - An idea

I had an idea for DRM, what about a kernel that forces everything downloaded to have a
valid signature, and doesn't let the file/program be accessed otherwise?

We could discuss ideas now, move on to code examples next, and then draw up a whitepaper,

All those who are interested mail me.

---
Dean.
DM TECH.