2003-06-15 09:14:39

by Anders Karlsson

Subject: Oopses, 2.4.21rc7ac1 with cpufreq update

Hi,

Machine is a IBM Thinkpad X31 running SuSE 8.2 Professional. Please find
attached output from lspci, ver_linux, the actual oopses and the oopses
decoded with ksymoops as well as the kernel configuration.

Machine was logged in to Gnome 2.2, left with XLock running overnight,
and had two oopses, one rxvt and one syslogd. Machine was still running,
but was having severe problems. Running commands as root via sudo would
not work, and a reboot would just hang and not do anything. After
reboot, all seems okay. I have all the latest updates available from
SuSE for the installed packages.

If there is any other information that would help debugging this, let me
know and I'll get it. Contact me off list for that though.

Anders Karlsson <[email protected]>
Trudheim Technology Limited

Attachments:
lspci.txt (5.37 kB)