2004-01-06 03:08:41

by Ed Weinberg

Subject: PPTP_CONNECTRACK_NAT for latest kernel?

is there a PPTP_CONNECTRACK_NAT patch for the latest 2.4 kernel? I have
not found one later than 2.4.22 in CVS...unless I am looking in the
wrong place.

Is there a place to find it or simple instructions to make this work
with a later kernel?

Thanks
--
Ed Weinberg <[email protected]>

2004-01-06 08:59:47

by Martin Josefsson

Subject: Re: PPTP_CONNECTRACK_NAT for latest kernel?

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 04:07, Ed Weinberg wrote:
> is there a PPTP_CONNECTRACK_NAT patch for the latest 2.4 kernel? I have
> not found one later than 2.4.22 in CVS...unless I am looking in the
> wrong place.

Please download patch-o-matic from http://netfilter.org and read the
instructions. The pptp-conntrack-nat.patch in there should work against
2.4.24 and it has the latest bugfixes (note: do _not_ apply the patch
with the 'patch' command by hand, the 'runme' script does some other
magic as well)

--
/Martin

Attachments: