2004-01-09 13:55:34

by Armin

Subject: 2.6.0 and touchpad .

hi list ;)

i've got two problem with my touchpad in 2.6.0 -rc2 , and i guess you guys can
help me ;) on my ze4200 HP laptop :

1 > double finger ( double click on touch pad!!! ) are not working .
2 > sometimes , pointer goes crazy move and and click all over the screen .

got this problem with 2.6.0 and 2.6.0-rc1 too , many thanks .

--
Never call a man a fool; borrow from him.

2004-01-09 19:08:27

by Danny Brow

Subject: Re: 2.6.0 and touchpad .

I am having the same problem with a Acer Travel Mate 243 LCH. I can get
double click to work with the synaptic drivers but it still jumps
around. The problem exists with 2.6.0 and 2.6.0-mm1.

Dan.