2005-04-23 09:27:33

by Philippe Fremy

Subject: Patching / Merging tool

Hi

For years, I have been willing to write a good patching/merging tool. In
my understanding, the kernel is the most patching/merging demanding
project and now that bitkeeper is gone, there is a hole to be filled.

What would be the requirements for a good patching/merging tool in your
opinion ? What are the use cases ?

How much of integration is required with the SCM, git in the kernel case ?

I am not subscribed, so please CC: me any response.

best regards,

Philippe

2005-04-23 10:43:30

by James Purser

Subject: Re: Patching / Merging tool

Sign up to the git mailing list [email protected]

Thats where the discussions regarding git are taking place.
--
James Purser
http://ksit.dynalias.com