2007-11-29 00:49:29

by Fernando Lopez-Lezcano

Subject: 2.6.23.9-rt12: BUGs

> I'll try rt12...
>
> Same problems in rt12, getting lots of "delay of xxx usecs exceeds
> estimated spare time of yyyy; restart" in jackd (on my T61 Lenovo laptop
> running fc7). Does not happen with 2.6.22.10 + rt9. This is both with
> the internal snd-hda-intel card and a pcmcia rme hdsp multiface.

While trying out 2.6.23.9-rt12 I got the three attached bugs.
Also attached is the output of dmesg for a clean boot on the machine.

Jack displays timing problems, similar to when there were timing
issues with dual processor machines. Still investigating as time
permits.

-- Fernando

Attachments:
bug.1 (16.14 kB)