2007-12-06 16:17:11

by Amogh Hooshdar

Subject: kernel source code repository?

hi

I am about to modify kernel and do some work on it for the sake of
learning the code and contribute to the code when I am well versed
with it. I would like to know if there is any other way of downloading
the source code other than git. I am well acquainted with subversion
so I am wondering whether a subversion repository is available? If
none of this is available, at least a tarball that I can download
using my browser?

2007-12-06 16:22:22

by Bernd Petrovitsch

Subject: Re: kernel source code repository?

On Don, 2007-12-06 at 21:46 +0530, Amogh Hushdar wrote:
[...]
> none of this is available, at least a tarball that I can download
> using my browser?

Look at http://www.kernel.org/

Bernd
--
Firmix Software GmbH http://www.firmix.at/
mobil: +43 664 4416156 fax: +43 1 7890849-55