2011-05-09 16:33:48

by Eric B Munson

Subject: KVM Steal Time Set

Glauber,

I am interested in your work on KVM steal time, but I haven't seen anything new
since the end of January. Are you still working on these?

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments:
(No filename) (164.00 B)
signature.asc (490.00 B)
Digital signature

by Glauber Costa

Subject: Re: KVM Steal Time Set

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 12:33 -0400, Eric B Munson wrote:
> Glauber,
>
> I am interested in your work on KVM steal time, but I haven't seen anything new
> since the end of January. Are you still working on these?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Hi Eric,

Yes, although I am having some though times, and am not being able to go
back to it as often as I'd like. Would you be interested in getting an
early version of the patches I get here, for testing ?

2011-05-09 17:12:33

by Eric B Munson

On Mon, 09 May 2011, Glauber Costa wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 12:33 -0400, Eric B Munson wrote:
> > Glauber,
> >
> > I am interested in your work on KVM steal time, but I haven't seen anything new
> > since the end of January. Are you still working on these?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Eric
> >
> Hi Eric,
>
> Yes, although I am having some though times, and am not being able to go
> back to it as often as I'd like. Would you be interested in getting an
> early version of the patches I get here, for testing ?

Hi Glauber,

Yes I would, please send me any set you feel is ready for testing and I will
let you know how it turns out for me.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments:
(No filename) (662.00 B)
signature.asc (490.00 B)
Digital signature

by Glauber Costa

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 13:12 -0400, Eric B Munson wrote:
> On Mon, 09 May 2011, Glauber Costa wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 12:33 -0400, Eric B Munson wrote:
> > > Glauber,
> > >
> > > I am interested in your work on KVM steal time, but I haven't seen anything new
> > > since the end of January. Are you still working on these?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Eric
> > >
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > Yes, although I am having some though times, and am not being able to go
> > back to it as often as I'd like. Would you be interested in getting an
> > early version of the patches I get here, for testing ?
> >

> Hi Glauber,
>
> Yes I would, please send me any set you feel is ready for testing and I will
> let you know how it turns out for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
I think I can have something ready for testing state by tomorrow