2002-12-10 20:48:29

by Pavel Machek

Subject: IBM spamms me with error messages

Hi!

I replied to some mail on l-k and IBM spammed me with 20+ error
messages. Now it is apparently going to do that again.

IBM: I asked your postmasters to fix your mail systems, and you
apparently don't know how to do that. Can you fix it?!

I don't know what broken mailserver substituted my email address as
pavel%[email protected], and I do not care much,
but STOP SPAMMING ME.
Pavel

RCHGATE.RCHLAND.IBM.COM unable to deliver following mail to
recipient(s):
<[email protected]>
RCHGATE.RCHLAND.IBM.COM received negative reply:
501 5.1.8 <@RCHGATE.RCHLAND.IBM.COM:[email protected]>... Domain of
sender address [email protected] does not exist

** Text of Mail follows **
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:40:31 +0100
From: "Pavel Machek" <pavel%[email protected]>
To: "Alan Cox" <[email protected]>
cc: "Grover, Andrew" <[email protected]>,
"'Ducrot Bruno'" <[email protected]>,
"Pavel Machek" <pavel%[email protected]>,
"Ducrot Bruno" <[email protected]>,
"Patrick Mochel" <[email protected]>,
"Linux Kernel Mailing List" <[email protected]>,
"ACPI mailing list" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=DDACPI=A8=5F?=Re:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=DD2.5.50,=5FACPI=A8=5F?=link error