2014-01-06 19:01:21

by Ove Karlsen

Subject: re: Gnu - censorship

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/28/50

This post is empty. I do not know if this is deliberate, but..

Facism and censorhip goes hand in hand. Hopefully people here start to
understand the problem that needs to be solved. Or complaints about
Microsoft, will really the same as complaints againt ill-behaving "free
software" advocates. Same irrational behaviour, by people whose pride is
far more than their ability, and a block to natural developments and
true excellence.

Simple people whose life revolves around this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2S5uxO01E

PBWY.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-06 19:05:33

by Randy Dunlap

On 01/06/14 10:58, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/28/50
>
> This post is empty. I do not know if this is deliberate, but..
>
> Facism and censorhip goes hand in hand. Hopefully people here start to understand the problem that needs to be solved. Or complaints about Microsoft, will really the same as complaints againt ill-behaving "free software" advocates. Same irrational behaviour, by people whose pride is far more than their ability, and a block to natural developments and true excellence.
>
> Simple people whose life revolves around this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2S5uxO01E
>
> PBWY.

or it could be related to this message that I get:

XSLT error or server overload; admin notified. The system should heal itself, please try again in a few minutes

Think Occam's Razor.

--
~Randy

2014-01-06 19:20:17

by Ove Karlsen

On 1/6/2014 8:05 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/06/14 10:58, Ove Karlsen wrote:
>> https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/28/50
>>
>> This post is empty. I do not know if this is deliberate, but..
>>
>> Facism and censorhip goes hand in hand. Hopefully people here start to understand the problem that needs to be solved. Or complaints about Microsoft, will really the same as complaints againt ill-behaving "free software" advocates. Same irrational behaviour, by people whose pride is far more than their ability, and a block to natural developments and true excellence.
>>
>> Simple people whose life revolves around this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2S5uxO01E
>>
>> PBWY.
>>
> or it could be related to this message that I get:
>
> XSLT error or server overload; admin notified. The system should heal itself, please try again in a few minutes
>
> Think Occam's Razor.
I guess time will tell. Occams Razor here, if you have read anything I
wrote, is clearly that people are brainwashed, starts behaving like
facists, and symbolic idols are used to manipulate people. Recently I
was censored at "linux-musicians.org" also where supposedly mentioning a
windows plugin was not ok, even it it was open-source, EVEN if it is the
worlds best, and would benefit the audio community much, having no such
thing, making people turn to Mac because Waves plugins are there, for
instance. And criticising the GPL was not ok, even thought it is
irrational, and coupled to a phallic idol. I do not put an obscure
licence, coupled to obscure statements and a symbolic representation of
Stallmans genitals. The pride of symbolically recieving semen, seems to
fit their brat behaviour. That is all they are, and what a Satan is. It
is completely irrational, and people like these no doubt, are like
brainwashed sectarians, greeting sieg heil in semenworship, and no doubt
is open to gay sex sooner or later. Sex Drugs And rock And Roll dude.
Who knew Hitler was a rockstar. Or lets us not swear in church -
BEATLES. They can also not be criticised many places. Their one song
about the fly in the cornflakes. what was it.. "sitting on a cornflake",
is actually them being flies, probably from LSD. How high STATUS has a
FLY in your CORNFLAKES? That is what they thought were cool.

Think about it. LSD still is the same.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-06 19:27:56

by Randy Dunlap

On 01/06/14 11:17, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> On 1/6/2014 8:05 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
>> On 01/06/14 10:58, Ove Karlsen wrote:
>>> https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/28/50
>>>
>>> This post is empty. I do not know if this is deliberate, but..
>>>
>>> Facism and censorhip goes hand in hand. Hopefully people here start to understand the problem that needs to be solved. Or complaints about Microsoft, will really the same as complaints againt ill-behaving "free software" advocates. Same irrational behaviour, by people whose pride is far more than their ability, and a block to natural developments and true excellence.
>>>
>>> Simple people whose life revolves around this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2S5uxO01E
>>>
>>> PBWY.
>>>
>> or it could be related to this message that I get:
>>
>> XSLT error or server overload; admin notified. The system should heal itself, please try again in a few minutes
>>
>> Think Occam's Razor.

Occam's Razor here is that the server is having problems.

No, I haven't read anything that you wrote. You are much too verbose for me to read.

> I guess time will tell. Occams Razor here, if you have read anything I wrote, is clearly that people are brainwashed, starts behaving like facists, and symbolic idols are used to manipulate people. Recently I was censored at "linux-musicians.org" also where supposedly mentioning a windows plugin was not ok, even it it was open-source, EVEN if it is the worlds best, and would benefit the audio community much, having no such thing, making people turn to Mac because Waves plugins are there, for instance. And criticising the GPL was not ok, even thought it is irrational, and coupled to a phallic idol. I do not put an obscure licence, coupled to obscure statements and a symbolic representation of Stallmans genitals. The pride of symbolically recieving semen, seems to fit their brat behaviour. That is all they are, and what a Satan is. It is completely irrational, and people like these no doubt, are like brainwashed sectarians, greeting sieg heil in semenworship, and no doubt is
> open to gay sex sooner or later. Sex Drugs And rock And Roll dude. Who knew Hitler was a rockstar. Or lets us not swear in church - BEATLES. They can also not be criticised many places. Their one song about the fly in the cornflakes. what was it.. "sitting on a cornflake", is actually them being flies, probably from LSD. How high STATUS has a FLY in your CORNFLAKES? That is what they thought were cool.
>
> Think about it. LSD still is the same.

Good day (sunshine).

--
~Randy

2014-01-06 19:29:55

by Ove Karlsen

Some typos there. I am lying in my couch typing actually.
http://ovekarlsen.com/tmp/bakfasaden.png

Have a potatochip.

2014-01-06 19:37:41

by Ove Karlsen

On 1/6/2014 8:27 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/06/14 11:17, Ove Karlsen wrote:

>>> or it could be related to this message that I get:
>>>
>>> XSLT error or server overload; admin notified. The system should heal itself, please try again in a few minutes
>>>
>>> Think Occam's Razor.
> Occam's Razor here is that the server is having problems.
>
> No, I haven't read anything that you wrote. You are much too verbose for me to read.
>
>> I guess time will tell. Occams Razor here, if you have read anything I wrote, is clearly that people are brainwashed, starts behaving like facists, and symbolic idols are used to manipulate people. Recently I was censored at "linux-musicians.org" also where supposedly mentioning a windows plugin was not ok, even it it was open-source, EVEN if it is the worlds best, and would benefit the audio community much, having no such thing, making people turn to Mac because Waves plugins are there, for instance. And criticising the GPL was not ok, even thought it is irrational, and coupled to a phallic idol. I do not put an obscure licence, coupled to obscure statements and a symbolic representation of Stallmans genitals. The pride of symbolically recieving semen, seems to fit their brat behaviour. That is all they are, and what a Satan is. It is completely irrational, and people like these no doubt, are like brainwashed sectarians, greeting sieg heil in semenworship, and no doubt is
>> open to gay sex sooner or later. Sex Drugs And rock And Roll dude. Who knew Hitler was a rockstar. Or lets us not swear in church - BEATLES. They can also not be criticised many places. Their one song about the fly in the cornflakes. what was it.. "sitting on a cornflake", is actually them being flies, probably from LSD. How high STATUS has a FLY in your CORNFLAKES? That is what they thought were cool.
>>
>> Think about it. LSD still is the same.
>
> Good day (sunshine).
The message is still not up. Maybe you should run with your useless dick
and fix it, so that nobody gets a suspicion? Occams Razor and all. Fuck
why not mention astrology while you?re at it, will be about the same level.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-06 19:39:08

by Randy Dunlap

On 01/06/14 11:34, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> On 1/6/2014 8:27 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:

>> Occam's Razor here is that the server is having problems.
>>
>> No, I haven't read anything that you wrote. You are much too verbose for me to read.
>>
>>> I guess time will tell. Occams Razor here, if you have read anything I wrote, is clearly that people are brainwashed, starts behaving like facists, and symbolic idols are used to manipulate people. Recently I was censored at "linux-musicians.org" also where supposedly mentioning a windows plugin was not ok, even it it was open-source, EVEN if it is the worlds best, and would benefit the audio community much, having no such thing, making people turn to Mac because Waves plugins are there, for instance. And criticising the GPL was not ok, even thought it is irrational, and coupled to a phallic idol. I do not put an obscure licence, coupled to obscure statements and a symbolic representation of Stallmans genitals. The pride of symbolically recieving semen, seems to fit their brat behaviour. That is all they are, and what a Satan is. It is completely irrational, and people like these no doubt, are like brainwashed sectarians, greeting sieg heil in semenworship, and no doubt is
>>> open to gay sex sooner or later. Sex Drugs And rock And Roll dude. Who knew Hitler was a rockstar. Or lets us not swear in church - BEATLES. They can also not be criticised many places. Their one song about the fly in the cornflakes. what was it.. "sitting on a cornflake", is actually them being flies, probably from LSD. How high STATUS has a FLY in your CORNFLAKES? That is what they thought were cool.
>>>
>>> Think about it. LSD still is the same.
>>
>> Good day (sunshine).
> The message is still not up. Maybe you should run with your useless dick and fix it, so that nobody gets a suspicion? Occams Razor and all. Fuck why not mention astrology while you?re at it, will be about the same level.

I still get that same useless server error message.

Are you always so grumpy?

--
~Randy

2014-01-06 19:42:53

by Ove Karlsen

On 1/6/2014 8:39 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/06/14 11:34, Ove Karlsen wrote:

>>> Occam's Razor here is that the server is having problems.
>>>
>>> No, I haven't read anything that you wrote. You are much too verbose for me to read.

>>> Good day (sunshine).
>> The message is still not up. Maybe you should run with your useless dick and fix it, so that nobody gets a suspicion? Occams Razor and all. Fuck why not mention astrology while you?re at it, will be about the same level.
>>
> I still get that same useless server error message.
>
> Are you always so grumpy?
The whole problem really seems to be about irrationality. And btw, I
doubt Stallmans dick is that useful. So worshipping it, as some kind of
feeling of lack of dick yourself, is probably quite vain. Have you seen
squirrels fucking? Its more that kind of activity I guess. Excercises of
bodily functions without much finesse.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-06 19:47:05

by Randy Dunlap

On 01/06/14 11:39, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> On 1/6/2014 8:39 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:

>>> The message is still not up. Maybe you should run with your useless dick and fix it, so that nobody gets a suspicion? Occams Razor and all. Fuck why not mention astrology while you?re at it, will be about the same level.
>>>
>> I still get that same useless server error message.
>>
>> Are you always so grumpy?
> The whole problem really seems to be about irrationality. And btw, I doubt Stallmans dick is that useful. So worshipping it, as some kind of feeling of lack of dick yourself, is probably quite vain. Have you seen squirrels fucking? Its more that kind of activity I guess. Excercises of bodily functions without much finesse.

I don't get all of this rambling.
I won't reply to it any more.

--
~Randy

2014-01-06 20:03:28

by Ove Karlsen

On 1/6/2014 8:47 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/06/14 11:39, Ove Karlsen wrote:

>>> I still get that same useless server error message.
>>>
>>> Are you always so grumpy?
>> The whole problem really seems to be about irrationality. And btw, I doubt Stallmans dick is that useful. So worshipping it, as some kind of feeling of lack of dick yourself, is probably quite vain. Have you seen squirrels fucking? Its more that kind of activity I guess. Excercises of bodily functions without much finesse.
>>
> I don't get all of this rambling.
> I won't reply to it any more.
"Rambling". Another fantasy in the world, and there are many of them.
You go back to man-o-war here, and talk about love.
While some people actually work on something sensible. One paradox, many
fantasies.
And actually as I said, godconsciousness is above it. As standard
religion goes "Gods throne reaches over the heavens and the earth". Be
elevated above these pitifully poor constructs.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-06 20:37:23

by Ove Karlsen

And btw I know how irrational LSD-users can be. Someone I had a
enthusiasts-studio collaboration with, in the 90s, now has used a lot of
hallucinogenic drugs. I have unfortunately witnessed some of his
dialouges and talked to him myself, and can only say that it is quite
bizarre.

We can mourn his mental demise by a sample of him, from the 90s period.

http://ovekarlsen.com/tmp/p%e5l-stenbrenden_birds-and-bees(union-studio).mp3

;)

PBWY.

2014-01-07 11:18:28

by Ove Karlsen

I am having a humorous tone here, you probably understand that.

I have been researching "what is normal consciousness" for a while, and
in that, I let myself sometimes be led by emotion or the heat of the
argument, to see if more "subconscious processes" want to tell me
something. Probably related to what The Quran calls "jinn".

Obviously idolatry is about something specific, the ability to fertilize
maybe. It has ofcourse nothing to do with intelligent culture, and
therefore it blocks intelligent development.

Idols really seem to regress people down to simple states, subject to
desire.

Traversing as much philosophy and religion I have, I have moved far away
from many typical western mindsets.

First and foremost alcohol, and later also realizing Einstein does
extrapolations to infinity, which is not a number, and this "scientific"
pantheism, has led to many accepting false things, such as that the
universe is infinite.

Which again is idolatry, and conjured forces, and really leads to the
same regression.

The concept "the universe" is also commonly used today, and associated
with many more or less strange things.

Maybe some of it is atleast partly right.

In monotheism, standard language is "the heavens and the earth". Which
ofcourse is part of normal consciousness and monotheism. (godconsciousness).

God says in The Quran, that the heavens and the earth, were one, before
they were divided.

These things are ofcourse important when trying to refute and deprogram
a sectarian, facistic and brainwashed mindset.

Read also my article: http://ovekarlsen.com/Blog/psychiatry-refuted/

PBWY.

2014-01-07 13:58:53

by Ove Karlsen

Richard Stallmans fanboys in pure brattyness and wish for dicks up their
ass, has now contacted my email provider, claiming I am spamming the
list. This again censorship.

If retardation is what you want, you should take their side.

If excellence and brilliance is what you want, you should listen. No
doubt a lot of people have chosen the side of pride and retardation. And
that is what is commonly known about linux-circles. Arrongant nerds who
are very backward, and against any idea of superiority in excellence.

And that is ofcourse not compatible with what a hacker is either.

More like a bunch of blind sheep, upset unless they get the semenload of
Stallman.

This is the DSP I did, and is the worlds best, and ofcourse not
percieved by those blocked in intelligence by pride, and phallos object
worship. And neither apebrains.

http://ovekarlsen.com/tmp/clean_mix+master.wav

Open-source. Obviously they are in a very conflict with this. And try to
manipulate my email provider too.

Censorship, lack of recognition of intelligence, phallic objects used to
manipulate people, the list is quickly getting long, and already after
just little discussion, shows how incompetent these people are, and how
obviously stupid they are.

So - I guess you will choose the semenoriented fantasyworld, or actual
reality and brilliance.

To me, it really matters less. I have what I want, and use open-source
as I wish. Rergardless of the apebrains who in their fantasyworld
percieved otherwise, in complete patheticness. Go fuck like squirrel, in
your fantasyworld, never knowing any reality or true level, or what kind
of excellence I am doing.

PBWY :)

2014-01-07 14:14:13

by Ove Karlsen

Subject: Re: Gnu - "if its not a dick, its wrong" - as any facist.

I think several people here should acknowledge their psychopathy.
Deranged idiots, in fantasies, was the only problem ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship

PBWY :)

2014-01-07 14:16:47

by Ove Karlsen

PS: I am going to be using the code for my purpose. So slave away
fucking faggots.

2014-01-07 14:43:05

by Ove Karlsen

On 1/7/2014 3:33 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> http://s778.photobucket.com/user/DaveGlos/media/trollrepellent.jpg.html
>
> pssssssssst pssst.. sss <shake shake shake> pssssssst.....

MIKE, you fucking faggot. Have you forgot who made the low-jitter
kernel, that none of you people had the mind to do? You obviously have
no idea what you have. Very similar to Amiga.

Even ID Carmack himself, said "it was taxing on new systems" at the
time. I made it run completely smooth, knowing the entire system from
highlevel and down. NOBODY else did this.

It only shows that you are full of shit, and use "troll" like an
automated phrase, and is only a block to intelligence. A complete
mindless bimbo, in reality. And btw, you were wrong SEVERAL times, on
what you told me. When I had checked everything, you came here and
claimed for instance, "this component can be used now", which just made
things worse. How hard can it be to understand SMOOTH FRAMES? That is
where data is pushed the most. Maybe you should get your head out of the
soundblaster mentality, that plauges a lot of linux users, and think of
some high-end users.

If people are going to listen to piss, they are going to get piss. Your
system will get nowhere. And ultimately Stallmans dick will be up your
ass, as the great achievement. Congratulations, what amazing intelligence.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

2014-01-08 19:24:00

by Ove Karlsen

Subject: Not Linux, Not Lignux - LSDix

I hereby propose that Linux be renamed LSDix.

And that the new Fertility Software Foundation song be: Birds and Bees,
by P?l Stenbrenden. fellow hallucinogen user.

http://ovekarlsen.com/tmp/p%e5l-stenbrenden_birds-and-bees(union-studio).mp3

Case solved.

PBWY.

2014-01-09 10:38:18

by Ove Karlsen

Subject: Animal-idols, animal-behaviour, and facism.

I think the biggest problem technology now is facing, is the danger of
abuse of this technology.

We already see abusive behaviour, and while I understand that Linus
Torvalds likes Linux, sometimes he acts more like an LSD-fairie, than a
person.

With the kind of encryption that is easily doable on a computer, what
about child-abuse networks, or a modern variant of the nazi
"enigma"-machine?

Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with these universal
philosophical problems.

And there is no need to develop anything, for "idealistic"-concerns,
when most solutions are already there. Imagine slaving away for
something that allows such a great potential of abuse. And where
facistic contructs are so visible already.

This is ofcourse really true for any platform, and is the universal
conflict anywhere, and in any culture.

And the laws of God applies in any culture, and any sphere of the universe.

If "intelligence" is your argument, then again, my research on religion,
should truly be a celebration of God in excellence and brilliance.

I have ofcourse also done some of the worlds best DSP, and done
optimizations such as 9th order variable gaussian filters, with 5
onepoles. Nobody else have done this, as far as I have seen.

http://ovekarlsen.com/Blog/theology/

Peace Be With You.