2015-06-01 11:22:36

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the target-updates tree with the tree

Hi Nicholas,

Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got so many
conflicts against Linus' tree that I just gave up and dropped it
completely. Please fix up this mess.

Stephen Rothwell [email protected]

Attachments:
(No filename) (819.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2015-06-01 11:36:02

by Nicholas A. Bellinger

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 21:22 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got so many
> conflicts against Linus' tree that I just gave up and dropped it
> completely. Please fix up this mess.

Apologies for the conflicts vs. mainline in today's linux-next

The latest in target-pending/for-next from this morning should address
these conflicts vs. mainline.

Thank you,

--nab

2015-06-01 11:57:16

by Stephen Rothwell

Hi Nicholas,

On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 04:35:52 -0700 "Nicholas A. Bellinger" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Apologies for the conflicts vs. mainline in today's linux-next
>
> The latest in target-pending/for-next from this morning should address
> these conflicts vs. mainline.

Thanks, tomorrow should be better :-)