2001-04-25 13:24:40

by Jeff Garzik

Subject: Announce: ECN vendor support page

To all--

As ECN deployment increases, people are increasingly noticing that some
key web sites are still inaccessible when ECN is enabled.

A Web site has been created to assist with this transition, with two key
features: (1) ECN-related fixes are posted on this Web page, and (2)
vendors whose products are broken are posted on this Web page.

The address is http://gtf.org/garzik/ecn/

If you have comments, fixes or updates for this Web page, especially new
links to vendor fixes or acknowledged vendor bugs, please e-mail them to
[email protected].

--
Jeff Garzik | You know, I like you Stuart.
Building 1024 | You're not like the other kids

2001-04-25 18:27:57

by Drew Bertola

Subject: Re: Announce: ECN vendor support page

little typo:

>From 5. External resources (notice "Congrestion"):

Sally Floyd's page on Explicit Congrestion Notification in TCP/IP.
http://www.aciri.org/floyd/ecn.html

--
Drew Bertola | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...