2002-10-08 02:37:08

by Krishnakumar B

Subject: USB call trace with Linux 2.5.40 + BK-snapshots as of 10/7/2002 13:00 CST

Hi,

I got the following when I powered off my laptop. Normally it powers off
without problems but this time it didn't and I managed to write this down
by hand. I didn't write down the stack frame information. Don't know if
this is useful.

Debug: sleeping function called from illegal context at include/asm/semaphore.h:119

Call Trace:
driverfs_remove_file
device_remove_file
pci_pool_destroy
hcd_buffer_destroy
usb_hcd_pci_remove
pci_match_device
device_shutdown
unregister_reboot_notifier
force_sig_info
kill_proc_info
notify_parent
dput
fput
filp_close
sys_close
__up_wakeup

drivers/usb/core/hcd.c: USB bus 1 deregistered
drivers/usb/core/hcd-pci.c: usb_hcd_pci_remove 00:07.2, count != 1
Power down.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at cs dot wustl dot edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Washington University in St.Louis