2005-02-18 19:01:14

by Maciej Sołtysiak

Subject: eepro100 or e100

Hello,

Can anyone shed some light upon the state of development
of these drivers?
I mean: the set of supported both NIC and kernel features.
Are both drivers supported by their authors, etc.

Looking for answers that would lead to a conclusion which to use.

Regards,
Maciej

2005-02-18 19:09:53

by Jeff Garzik

Subject: Re: eepro100 or e100

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 08:01:11PM +0100, Maciej Soltysiak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone shed some light upon the state of development
> of these drivers?
> I mean: the set of supported both NIC and kernel features.
> Are both drivers supported by their authors, etc.

eepro100 is unmaintained and going away.

Jeff

2005-02-18 19:54:37

by Maciej Sołtysiak

Subject: Re[2]: eepro100 or e100

Hi,

>> Are both drivers supported by their authors, etc.

> eepro100 is unmaintained and going away.
Well, good to know then, I am switching right now.
Thanks.

> Jeff
Maciej