2013-07-24 08:58:02

by Daniel Phillips

Subject: Re: [Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] How to act on LKML

On 07/24/2013 12:51 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Your mistaken fallacy seems to be that you think one can *always* be
> both A (open and honest), and B (polite)...

You are are right, I do think that you can *always* be both open and
honest, and polite. I do not believe that I am mistaken. And I hope that
you will come to agree with me in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Daniel

2013-07-25 14:00:43

by Felipe Contreras

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Daniel Phillips
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On 07/24/2013 12:51 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>> Your mistaken fallacy seems to be that you think one can *always* be
>> both A (open and honest), and B (polite)...
>
> You are are right, I do think that you can *always* be both open and
> honest, and polite. I do not believe that I am mistaken. And I hope that
> you will come to agree with me in the not too distant future.

What I come to agree is irrelevant. What you _hope_ is not important.
What you _believe_ doesn't really matter.

You've stated what you *think*, that barely has any value in the
discussion, but all right, you've done so already... duly noted.

Moving on. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed
without evidence.

--
Felipe Contreras

2013-07-25 14:33:51

by Willy Tarreau

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 09:00:37AM -0500, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Moving on. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed
> without evidence.

Guys, could we please stop this endless boring thread ?

Thank you.
Willy

2013-07-25 14:49:08

by Steven Rostedt

On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 16:33 +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> Guys, could we please stop this endless boring thread ?

Just do what I did and kill it with a /dev/null filter.

But wait! How did I see this email? Oh shit! It's come back from the
dead!!!!

-- Steve