2000-11-19 21:57:17

by Drizzt Do'Urden

Subject: VFAT corrupt files :?

I'm using 2.4.0-test11pre7

I calcute md5sum of some files in a ext2 partition. I move those files
to a vfat partition. I duplicate the directory im the vfat partition. The
duplicate set doesn't pass the md5sum.

I have done various test and I can replicate they don't pass the md5 sum.

Are there some problem with the vfat code :?. Some problem with my hardware
:?. I have no overclocked hardware nor using dma on disks ( only multicount).

Saludos
Drizzt
--
... 10 IF "LAS RANAS"="TIENEN PELO" THEN PRINT "Windows is good".
Drizzt Do'Urden Three rings for the Elves Kings under the Sky