2001-02-21 14:24:03

by Dragos, Radu

Subject: Documentation about programming sk_buffers

Does anyone know some good documentation about handling sk_buffers ?

I'll need to work with them for some kind of filter.

Thanks.

2001-02-22 00:42:09

by Prasanna P Subash

Subject: Re: Documentation about programming sk_buffers

maybe this will be useful.

http://www.linux-sna.org/events/papers/Bang%21inux-netstack-2001/skb%20definition.html

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 02:23:53PM -0000, Dragos, Radu wrote:
> Does anyone know some good documentation about handling sk_buffers ?
>
> I'll need to work with them for some kind of filter.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -

Prasanna Subash --- [email protected] --- TurboLinux, INC
Linux, the choice | There are three things men can do with
of a GNU generation -o) | women: love them, suffer for them, or turn
Kernel 2.4.0-ac4 /\\ | them into literature. -- Stephen Stills
on a i686 _\\_v |

(No filename) (1.05 kB)
(No filename) (232.00 B)
Download all attachments