2001-03-19 15:42:50

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: ide.2.2.18.02122001.patch

Has arrived...

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

2001-03-19 16:22:49

by Andrzej Krzysztofowicz

Subject: Re: ide.2.2.18.02122001.patch

"Andre Hedrick wrote:"

> Has arrived...

Where ?

Can't find it in ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/people/hedrick/
(nor on mirror sites).

Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz [email protected]
phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math., Technical University of Gdansk

2001-03-19 16:44:30

by Matthias Andree

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Has arrived...

What's new with that?

--
Matthias Andree

2001-03-19 17:11:02

by Andre Hedrick

Write-caching flushing upon closing/unmounting each partition.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Matthias Andree wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Andre Hedrick wrote:
>
> > Has arrived...
>
> What's new with that?
>
> --
> Matthias Andree

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

2001-03-19 17:30:13

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: ide.2.4.3-p4.all.03132001.patch ... Re: ide.2.2.18.02122001.patch

ide.2.4.3-p4.03132001.patch
ide.2.4.3-p4.all.03132001.patch

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Write-caching flushing upon closing/unmounting each partition.
>
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Matthias Andree wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> >
> > > Has arrived...
> >
> > What's new with that?
> >
> > --
> > Matthias Andree
> >

> Andre Hedrick
> Linux ATA Development
>
> -

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development
ASL Kernel Development
ASL, Inc. Toll free: 1-877-ASL-3535
1757 Houret Court Fax: 1-408-941-2071
Milpitas, CA 95035 Web: http://www.aslab.com

2001-03-19 23:34:20

by CaT

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:09:21AM -0800, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Write-caching flushing upon closing/unmounting each partition.

Would it be possible to have such info included on the webpage and/or
on the release emails? I often wonder what, if any, goodness might
come from these patches but it's a wee bit hard to tell as it stands.

--
CaT ([email protected]) *** Jenna has joined the channel.
<cat> speaking of mental giants..