2001-03-23 10:25:40

by Eric S. Raymond

Subject: CML2 0.9.6 is available

The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/cml2/

Release 0.9.6: Fri Mar 23 05:16:05 EST 2001
* When we return from a submenu in the tk interface, restore
the scrolling location in the parent.
* Disable width resizing in tk front end, it only confuses matters.
* Hack makefile to use `python2' if it's present.
* Use the full height of the screen to avoid having scrolling menus.

OK, so this isn't 1.0.0 after all...I felt like doing some UI hacking
on the tkinter stuff.

The men and women who founded our country knew, by experience, that there
are times when the free person's answer to oppressive government has to be
delivered with a bullet. Thus, the right to bear arms is not just *a*
freedom; it's the mother of all freedoms. Don't let them disarm you!