2001-10-06 22:34:33

by Rajendra Mishra

Subject: project

Hi !
Sorry for the out of context question. I am looking
for a project in linux kernel. I have full idea of the
working of the file system and the kernel. I have a
humble request to all of you to send me something that
you find has not been done or not implemented.

thanks in advance

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

2001-10-06 23:42:54

by Paul Mundt

Subject: Re: project

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 03:34:43PM -0700, Rajendra Mishra wrote:
> Sorry for the out of context question. I am looking
> for a project in linux kernel. I have full idea of the
> working of the file system and the kernel. I have a
> humble request to all of you to send me something that
> you find has not been done or not implemented.

Why not take a look at the kernel janitor project?
http://www.kerneljanitor.org I believe..

Paul Mundt <[email protected]>