2001-10-28 02:40:09

by Christian Lavoie

Subject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Have fun,
Christian Lavoie

wires.jpg (60.24 kB)

2001-10-28 02:47:41

by Christian Lavoie

Subject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On Sunday 28 October 2001 02:40, Christian Lavoie wrote:

With my most sincere apologies from the SPAM, lkml wasn't the intended target
of this e-mail.

Sorry.

--
Christian Lavoie

by Thomas Hood

Oh, drat. That wasn't meant for linux-kernel but for
my good buddy Fran?ois living somewhere outside the U.S.

Now the DMCA police are going to put me in jail. And I
was so young, with such a promising future.

2001-10-28 03:46:56

by Thomas Hood

Hey, Fran?ois, here's the information you wanted.

2.2.20pre11
o Security fixes
- Quota buffer overrun , possibly locally (Solar Designer)
exploitable
- Ptrace race - local root exploit (Rafal Wojtczuk,
- Symlink local denial of service attack Solar Designer,
fix Linus Torvalds)
- Sparc exec fixups (Solar Designer)

2001-10-28 03:54:28

by M. Edward Borasky

Dang! I'm in Oregon ... now you gotta kill me :-).

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
Relax! Run Your Own Brain with Neuro-Semantics!

Q: How do you tell when a pineapple is ready to eat?