2001-12-21 20:45:17

by Hans-Christian Armingeon

Subject: link errors with CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI enabled

Hi folks,
I noticed, that every time I switch on CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI as a Module, I get some linker errors when make bzImage tries to link the bzImage together.
I don't have the exact output at hands, but I'll reproduce it if needed.

Johnny

2001-12-21 21:48:42

by Hans-Christian Armingeon

Subject: Re: link errors with CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI enabled

Am Freitag, 21. Dezember 2001 22:45 schrieb Hans-Christian Armingeon:
> Hi folks,
> I noticed, that every time I switch on CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI as a Module, I
> get some linker errors when make bzImage tries to link the bzImage
> together. I don't have the exact output at hands, but I'll reproduce it if
> needed.
here it comes

> Johnny

Attachments:
linux-errors (2.81 kB)

2001-12-22 00:35:47

by Andrew Grover

CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI should be an IA64 only option (but it's not) so just
deselect it for now if you're on IA32.

Regards -- Andy