2001-12-26 15:13:07

by Andrew Cannon

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] RBF File System for Linux v0.53 (alpha)

I have just released a file system driver for the RBF file system as
used by the real-time operating system OS-9/OS-9000 from Microware
Systems Corp (now Radisys). Patches are available for a number of
different kernels in the 2.4 series. These have been tested for the i386
and m68k architectures - others should work. If interested, you can
download a patch from <http://www.geocities.com/linuxrbf>.

This is my first pass at a Linux File System, so any comments, feedback,
suggestions etc would be welcome!

Andrew

2001-12-27 00:02:25

by Ralf Baechle

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] RBF File System for Linux v0.53 (alpha)

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:13:31PM +0100, Andrew Cannon wrote:

> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] RBF File System for Linux v0.53 (alpha)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> This is my first pass at a Linux File System, so any comments, feedback,
> suggestions etc would be welcome!

You could really upgrade the kernel ;-)

Ralf

2001-12-27 00:13:14

by Riley Williams

Hi Ralf.

>> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] RBF File System for Linux v0.53 (alpha)
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>> This is my first pass at a Linux File System, so any comments,
>> feedback, suggestions etc would be welcome!

> You could really upgrade the kernel ;-)

Especially as no such kernel as 0.53 ever existed 8-)

Best wishes from Riley.

---
* Linux Kernel History = http://www.MemAlpha.cx/Linux/Kernel/

2001-12-27 18:14:48

by Andrew Cannon

I aim for a high degree of backwards-compatibility;->

...Andrew